WFF has a reputation for quality and variety, and as a result of our success, we are always oversubscribed. Our stall selection is always difficult but will be final. It is therefore important that you give us as much information as possible to help you secure a pitch.
If you wish to apply for a pitch (6ft x 2.5ft), please complete the application form by Sunday 5th June 2022.
Any problems using the Google link, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be informed by email no later than the 11th June (extended from the end of May) if you have been allocated a pitch at WFF 2022.
Good luck everyone, we look forward to reviewing your application and products, and wish you every success.
St Mary Magdalene Church, Park Street, Woodstock, Oxon, OX20 1SJ.
- Set-up is on Friday 25th November from midday, to trade from 5pm to 8pm.
- Trading continues all day Saturday 26th November from 10am to 7pm.
- Tear-down must be completed by 8pm on Saturday 26th November.
Terms for stallholders
- Attend and trade on both Friday evening and all day Saturday
- Have your stand set-up and be ready by 4.30pm on Friday 25th November. (You will have access from noon onwards. The organiser is not obliged to allow access before noon.
- Not start teardown of your stand until 7pm on Saturday 26th November (or when permission is given by the organiser, whichever comes first), and be finished by 8pm.
- Cover your table in a floor length table cloth and hide your packaging and stock under your table.
- Not sublet or transfer your pitch to a third party, without the prior and express written agreement of the organiser.
- Take away your boxes, packaging, rubbish, etc after teardown and to leave your pitch in a tidy condition.
- Follow any covid-19 guidelines stipulated by the organiser should the need arise.
- Actively like, follow and share our social media to reach the widest possible audience.
- Actively promote your attendance at the event and tagging us (tags tba). WUTW will reciprocate engagement.
A 6ft x 2.5ft pitch for the two days is £80.
- Free profile on WFF website with link-out to your website
- Extensive PR and social media coverage
- Provision of free promotional flyers for your own marketing use
- One table and chair
- Lighting, heating and electricity
- Free hot drinks throughout the day on Saturday
- Private access to WCs
- Parking close by on Saturday in a Blenheim Palace car park
- Friday evening welcome drink and mince pie prior to opening!
Special consideration will be given to local businesses/stallholders whose products are well suited to WFF, then to stallholders from further afield.
If you attended WFF in 2018, 2019 and/or 2021, indicate this on the application form.
We are particularly interested in Christmas items/produce and wish to have the largest possible spread of stallholders to ensure a wide choice of products on offer.
No payment is due until we have emailed you with confirmation that you have been allocated a space at WFF 2022.
The cancellation fees apply immediately upon full payment of pitch.
Cancellations must be made to us in writing to email@example.com
- If you cancel before 14th October 2022 = 50% cancellation fee / 50% refund
- If you cancel on or after 15th October 2022 = 100% cancellation fee / no refund
Deadline for receipt of your application form is Sunday 5th June 2022
Please include up to 3 high quality images of your stall at a previous event.
You will be informed by the 11th June if you have been allocated a pitch at WFF 2022.